To submit an initial application, please prepare a Letter of Intent (3-5 pages long) with the following:
- Campus Name(s) & Location(s)
- Primary Contact Person’s Information (name, email, and phone)
- Project Website, if applicable
- Project Information:
– Statement of need;
– Description of proposed project, including how it will serve undocumented students and family members;
– Brief description of capacity to undertake proposed services, including any staffing plans; and
– Brief explanation of how existing services for undocumented students, if any, are currently funded or provided.
- Description of existing connections to the undocumented student population on campus as well as outreach and engagement plans.
- Description of your campus’ internal approval process for applying for grants of this nature and the length of time required to secure authorization to submit a full proposal.
- Identification of senior campus administrators and/or faculty prepared to serve as internal champions for sustaining the project beyond the Catalyst Fund’s three years of support.
- Academic Year 2017-2018 budget, if project already exists, and proposed project budget for Academic Year 2018-2019.